Get at least four big coconuts
· Crack away the shell to get the real coconut
· Find a clean bowl or container, a knife and cut the coconut (endocarp), into pieces
· Scrub on a clean-surface grater or grind carefully to fine substance.
· Sieve with a fine mesh to get milk-like water into a clean pot.
· Place the pot on a not too slow burner cooker or coal pot ***please don’t use gas cooker because it burns faster***
· Don’t cover the pot because evaporation process is highly needed
· After a great while, you will begin to realize oil separated from water.
· Get a clean spoon and container, and carefully extract your coconut oil.